Corporate and Commercial Law Practice
Areas Of Specialty:
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
- Doctor of Law: Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá, Colombia 1968.
- Doctor of Economics: Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá, Colombia 1969.
- Master in Economics: F.S.U. - Tallahassee. U.S.A. 1970.
- PH.D. Economics (A.B.D.): F.S.U. - Tallahassee. U.S.A. 1972.
- Recognition of the publication Chambers & Partners Latin America 2011 - 2017 and Legal 500 in Colombia.
Professional Experience Academic:
- Professor of international trade - Universidad de los Andes.
- International Arbitrator of Colombia before the Group of Three. (Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia.).
- Director of Economic Research - Department of Commerce. State of Florida, U.S.A.
- General Director of Public Credit - Ministry of Finance. Colombia.
- Superintendencia Financiera de Colombia.
- Vice President of the Board of Directors of the Bogota Stock Exchange.
- Member of the board of directors of the self-regulatory body of the securities market.
- International referee of the Republic of Colombia before the Group of Three (Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia.) Since 1997.
- Arbitrator of the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá - Class "A" - Specialized in commercial law (Contracts) and Economic and Financial Law. Since 1989.
- Lawyer economist Partner of the Firm Mosquera Abogados (Legal and economic consultancies and consultancies (From 1977 to date.)
- Member of the Colombian Society of Economists.
- Member of the American Economic Association.
- Member of Omicron Delta Epsilon, Honorary Society of Economists of the United States.
- Member of the Economic Law Association of Colombia.
- Spanish (Native) - Perfect Spoken and Written Management.
- English - Perfect Spoken and Written Management.